This week’s book review is The 1-Page Marketing Plan by Allan Dib.
Dib does an amazing job of describing the marketing process in an easy to understand and powerful format. I am a huge fan of simplifying complex topics and Dib does this for marketing. He clearly defines his 1-Page Marketing plan in a way that allows the reader to complete their own business marketing plan while they are reading through the book.
My takeaway from this book are the nine components of a marketing plan organized into three stages listed below and shown in the graphic below:
- My Target Market
- My Message to My Target Market
- The Media I Will Use to Reach My Target Market
- My Lead Capture System
- My Lead Nurturing System
- My Sales Conversion Strategy
- How I Deliver a World Class Experience
- How I Increase Customer Lifetime Value
- How I Orchestrate and Stimulate Referrals
Note that Dib provides a number of tools that you can download including his 1-page marketing plan by clicking here.
Note that I have previously reviewed the following books in 2018:
- Tim O’Reilly’s Whats the Future and Why Its Up to Us
- Steven Pressfield’s The War of Art
- Timothy Ferriss’ Tribe of Mentors
- Richard P. Feynman’s Surely You’re Joking Mr. Feynman!
- Bernadette Jiwa’s Hunch
- Scott Galloway’s The Four
- William Mougayar’s The Business Blockchain
- Fredrik Haren’s The Idea Book
- David Burkus’ Friend of a Friend
- Stay on Top of Your Work podcast episode #15
- Blue Ocean Shift by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
- Ideas and Stuff Podcast episode #50
- Tom Peter’s The Excellence Dividend
- Travis Christofferson’s Tripping Over the Truth
- Michael Zipursky’s The Elite Consulting Mind
- Mike Michalowicz’s Profit First
- Vanessa Van Edwards’ Captivate
- Seth Godin’s Linchpin
- Pat Flynn’s Will it Fly?
- Andrew McAfee’s and Erik Brynjolfsson’s The Second Machine Age
We work with leaders to identify and focus on the number one thing that will grow their business!
Call or email us today for more information or to book your free business assessment:
Be sure to download a free copy of my new Ebook: 12 Steps to Business Transformation and to sign up at www.thinkingbusinessblog.com for weekly blog updates delivered to your inbox.