We work with leaders to identify and focus on the number one thing that will grow their business.
Join the leaders who are taking their organizations to the next level!
Most business leaders have an incredible drive to be successful and to make their business ventures successful. They are motivated to continually improve and grow as individuals and to transfer that growth and improvement to their business and their staff.
Not only do they want to provide for themselves and their family, they want to build a thriving and growing business that provides a solid career for their staff and makes an impact in their communities and in the world.
But the onslaught of daily life and the relentless demands of business wear them down and sap their strength. They become overwhelmed with the never ending responsibilities of the business!
Is This Where You Are At?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with your workload?
- Are you missing business targets and goals?
- Did your business strategy get tossed out the window because you are just trying to stay afloat?
- Are you wondering how to break out of this pattern and get your business firing on all cylinders again?
If so, you are not alone. Overwork, stress and burnout are all too common in the business world!
I Have Been There
I have been a business executive for many years and I have experienced the highs and the lows of business. I know what it is like to be totally overwhelmed with work and not know how I can possibly get the business to deliver on its commitments. I also know what it is like to be responsible for a business in a severe downturn when there is not enough work for the staff and the business still needs to turn a profit.
These are very real and very stressful scenarios that business leaders face each and every day. Through these trying times, I was able to grow our revenue per employee by 58% and increase profitability per employee by over 7 times all while increasing employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction to the highest levels ever seen for that business!
I have learned a lot about business over the years and I am here to tell you that you and your business can be successful!
How Thinking Business Helps
Thinking Business is all about enabling business owners, entrepreneurs and business executives by providing relevant and timely business advice, insights and tools. You can access this through the Mastermind groups, Consulting Services, or by simply reading and downloading the content from this website. Each week there is new content added to the site through the weekly blog (sign up here for blog insights delivered to your email).
You can also contact us directly at: 587-227-5179 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking Business Model
The core of our system for transforming organizations is our Thinking Business Blueprint shown below.
Understanding and defining the Thinking Business Blueprint components inside your organization takes time, focus, and expertise. It is easy to become overwhelmed and discouraged by a business that should be doing well but just isn’t firing on all cylinders!
I have developed a twelve step system complete with tools and templates that takes the complexity and mystery out of this process and will get your business engine purring smoothly! You can access this now by downloading my ebook.
What You Can Expect By Implementing the System
- Increased engagement of employees as they gain understanding of the Vision, Mission and Values and buy into the reason WHY the business is doing what it is doing
- Identification and elimination of inefficiencies, unnecessary costs and other waste in all areas of your business
- Identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in all areas of your business
- Instilled culture of continuous improvement
- Reduced time to market for new services or products because of your efficient processes
- A culture of goal setting and achievement
- Increased awareness of business health as everyone becomes aware of key business metrics and strives to improve them
- Increased business acumen throughout all levels of the business
- Identification of business opportunities in the marketplace that have not yet been pursued
- A culture that embraces change and is well prepared to meet the demands of a quickly changing marketplace
- A business that builds a proactive, dynamic and powerful strategy that sets the market pace rather than reacting to market changes dictated by others
Don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity for business transformation and growth! Take the next step and sign up for the weekly blog updates, download the free eBook and call or email us today and discover how we can help.
587-227-5179 | email@example.com