This week’s book review is Hustle by Jesse Tevelow.
This is an intriguing book that was written, formatted and published in seven days! Tevelow was basically proving his point – when you hustle, you can get things done.
Procrastinating gets nothing done.
As Tevelow says, “When you take action and put things out into the world, stuff happens. Eventually, there are results.”
I am already a big believer in hustle so My takeaway from this book is a tip I picked up on using publishing templates from Book Design Templates.
Note that I have previously reviewed the following books in 2017:
- Les McKeown’s Predictable Success
- Exponential Organzations by Salim Ismail, Michael S. Malone and Yuri van Geest
- Smart Thinking by Art Markman
- Arianna Huffington’s The Sleep Revolution
- RG LeTourneau’s Mover of Men and Mountains
- Kevin Kelly’s The Inevitable
- Ram Charan’s The Attacker’s Advantage
- Jeff Goins’s The Art of Work
- Ron Karr’s Lead, Sell, or Get Out of the Way
- Timothy Ferriss’s Tools of Titans
- Dr. David Perlmutter’s Grain Brain
- Howard Schultz’z Onward
- Nicholas Eberstadt’s Men Without Work
- Jason Fried’s and David Heinemeier Hansson’s Remote
- VALVE Employee Handbook
- Dr. Mark Hyman’s The Ultramind Solution
- Jeff Goin’s Real Artists Don’t Starve
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Business Law
- Dr. David Perlmutter’s Brain Maker
- Jess Tevelow’s The Connection Algorithm
Download a free copy of my new Ebook: 12 Steps to Business Transformation. If you would like a business assessment to help kick off your business transformation, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 587-227-5179.
Be sure to sign up at www.thinkingbusinessblog.com for weekly blog updates delivered to your inbox.