This week’s book review is The Art of Work by Jeff Goins
Goins believes that every person on earth is here for a reason and a purpose. He does an excellent job of describing the seven step process of discovering your purpose:
My takeaway from this book is that an individual’s purpose is not a single thing or event and there is no set formula for discovering your purpose. Rather, it is an evolving process as we mature, as we learn from events and incidents in life, and as we take hold of opportunities rather than sticking with the status quo.
Note that I have previously reviewed the following books in 2017:
- Les McKeown’s Predictable Success
- Exponential Organzations by Salim Ismail, Michael S. Malone and Yuri van Geest
- Smart Thinking by Art Markman
- Arianna Huffington’s The Sleep Revolution
- RG LeTourneau’s Mover of Men and Mountains
- Kevin Kelly’s The Inevitable
- Ram Charan’s The Attacker’s Advantage
Download a free copy of my new Ebook: 12 Steps to Business Transformation. If you would like a business assessment to help kick off your business transformation, contact me at email@example.com or at 587-227-5179.
Be sure to sign up at www.thinkingbusinessblog.com for weekly blog updates delivered to your inbox.