There is unlimited expertise available from world renowned leaders on every imaginable topic . . . and it is all available to you for free!
This treasure trove of knowledge is easily available to anyone, anywhere through podcasts. All you need to do is subscribe and set time aside to listen and learn!
I listen to podcasts when I am driving, jogging, flying, or whenever I have a few spare minutes to sit, listen, and learn.
I subscribe to an eclectic collection of podcasts covering topics like business, religion, health and wellness, technology, history, politics, marketing, blogging, copyrighting, and many more! I find the wide ranging topics not only help me to learn but increase my creativity by finding connections between the diverse topics.
This instant access to free expertise is unprecedented and we, as business leaders, are doing ourselves a huge disservice if we are not taking advantage of it!
I am often asked what podcasts I listen to, so I have listed them below. I do not listen to each episode of these podcasts because there is simply not enough time in the day! I pick and chose the episodes that interest me and I delete the rest.
Podcasts I Subscribe To
- The Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn – online business and blogging strategies
- The Ray Edwards Show – copyrighting and communication strategy
- The Portfolio Life with Jeff Goins – pursuing work that matters and making a difference
- Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman – growing companies from zero to a gazillion
- Marketing Your Business with Stu McLaren – marketing tactics and strategies
- Freedom Fast Lane with Ryan Daniel Moran – empowers high achievers to build profitable businesses
- Foundr Magazine Podcast with Nathan Chan – interviews with hard to reach entrepreneurs
- Exponential Wisdom with Peter Diamandis and Dan Sullivan – how exponential technologies are creating massive opportunities
- Bulletproof Radio with Dave Asprey – biohacking or upgrading humans using every available technology
- Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History – unorthodox look at historical figures and cultures
- The Art of Manliness with Brett McKay – wide ranging topics of interest to men from war to health to making friends
- The Accidental Creative with Todd Henry – how to stay prolific, brilliant and healthy in life and work
- Battle Ready with Erwin McManus – wide ranging topics from author and pastor Erwin McManus
- The Empowering Neurologist with Dr. David Perlmutter – thought leader interviews from the health and wellness field
- Found My Fitness with Dr. Rhonda Patrick – strategies to increase lifespan, well-being, cognitive and physical performance
- Resilient with Mike Kearney – thought provoking conversations with CEOs and leaders from resilient organizations
- The Paleo Solution Podcast with Robb Wolf – focus on the paleo diet, intermittent fasting, training, fitness and other health related topics
- The Robin Sharma Mastery Sessions – personal and professional development
- The Strategic Living Podcast with Brian Holmes – achieve your strategic purpose and lead with maximum impact
- The Tim Ferriss Show – a collection of interviews with world renowned leaders in all walks of life
- How I Built This with Guy Raz – interviews with innovators, entrepreneurs ad idealists
- Entrepreneur on Fire with John Lee Dumas – interviews with entrepreneurs who have persevered through trials to become successful
Go ahead and download a podcasting app (I use Overcast) and then subscribe to some thought leaders and start learning!
Also, take a look at these related articles:
- How to Improve Your Business with Meta Learning
- The Secret to Being Excellent
- How to Use Active Reading to Improve Your Business
- 5 Remarkable Principles That Will Guarantee Remarkable Value
- How to Guarantee Remarkable Value from Learning
Finally, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” Thomas H. Huxley
What podcasts do you listen to? Leave your comments below!
We help leaders navigate marketplace complexities and build successful and lasting business legacies.
Call or email us today for more information or to book your free business assessment:
Be sure to download a free copy of my new Ebook: 12 Steps to Business Transformation and to sign up at www.thinkingbusinessblog.com for weekly blog updates delivered to your inbox.