This week’s book review is Living Forward by Michael Hyatt and Daniel Harkavy.
Hyatt and Harkavy detail out the process of building a life plan – a balanced plan for your life that provides long term focus complete with the detailed goals required to get there. The book is well written with tons of examples and great online tools.
My takeaway from this book is that I need to refresh my own life plan so that I can live with purpose and leave a positive legacy. A Mark Twain says, “Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
Note that I have previously reviewed the following books this year:
- Rory Vaden’s Procrastinate on Purpose.
- Bill Browder’s Red Notice
- Atul Gawande’s The Checklist Manifesto
- Brad Lomenick H3 Leadership
- Eula Bliss’ On Immunity: An Inoculation
- Adam Grant’s Give and Take
- Paul Leinward’s and Cesare R. Mainardi’s Strategy That Works
- John Nemo’s LinkedIn Riches
- Dr. Henry Cloud’s The Power of the Other
- T. Harv Eker’s Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
- Steve Case’s The Third Wave
- Thomas F Crum’s The Magic of Conflict
- Cal Newport’s Deep Work
- Greg Brenneman’s Right Away and All At Once
- Patrick J. McGinnis’ The 10% Entrepreneur
- Joseph A. Michelli’s The New Gold Standard
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.